- December 27, 2015
- Posted by: Con P. Sweeney
- Category: Social Media
Well, it’s that time of the year!
Time to look back and see how things went in the past year.
Time to look ahead and think about how things could go in the New Year.
The end of the year is a good time to pause and to reflect on many things and your social media efforts are a good place to start!
You might want to start by asking yourself some questions:
Did you achieve your goals with social media in the past year?
If not, do you know why?
If you did then what new goals will you set for yourself for next year?
A few ideas to think about while your going through this exercise are:
- Review your total social media program and see how your did? (You don’t have one? Maybe that’s where you should start!)
- What’s your competition doing with social media?
- How should you reset your goals and why?
- Who are the new influencers in your discipline?
- Are there any new ideas in social media that your should consider?
- Are there any old ideas in social media that have been discredited?
This the time of the year not to become disheartened if you missed your goals!
It happens to all of us!
Don’t be afraid to try new ideas!
Good luck and Happy New Year!
I hope to hear from you in the New Year!
That’s it for now!
In the meantime, thank you for following and reading my blog!
I look forward to any and all comments that you may have. I will reply to any comments made to this blog post as promptly as I can.
I do this for a living and if I can be of any assistance to either you or your organization, please feel free to call on me. Our initial discussion will be of no charge to you.
I can also be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
My Twitter handle is @conpsweeney.